Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 34 Maryland song: A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles

I got pulled over this morning for drunk driving. "No sir, I haven't been drinking, I was just up late driving to the nearest wal-mart. Which according to my GPS is only 8 miles away..... Whats that? ...... oh no, I don't drink at all dude. I only drink in the gospel, heh heh, uhhhhhhhh (fade out). Don't worry, I'll pull into the parkinglot and I'll be sound as a pound until its go time. Thanks for checking sir, I promise this will never happen again."

I spent the day driving and sleeping, (NOT AT THE SAME TIME) until I got to my east coast home base with Annie and Matt. Not much to tell from then, I took a long shower to get the sand out of my hair and I had noticed that I am about four shades darker. I look like I am a guest in our country. I might do well if I seek a job at telemundo. Its nice that I never really burn, just tan.

The evening I spent with Annie's family the Henderson Clan. They're family evening consited of everyone playing rock n' roll instruments such as guitar, keyboard, drums bass and vocal....Thats the way it should be......
We rocked to the sounds of The Beatles, Jan and Dean and Phantom of the Opera. It was like hanging out with the Osmonds. They are all extraordinarily talented and jolly. They just love to play and have fun together. If it were any more fun it would be a real life church video being shown on the BYU network. That is how I would like my family to be, a bunch of rockers, who end the night with a prayer and ask for forgiveness for all their hard rocking.

scripture: Ezra 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment