Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 65 San Juan Capistrano song: Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms


Scott took me to see the Las Vegas Nevada temple. It was much more massive than I ever could have predicted. It was beautiful. I had to part ways with Scott and get to work. He is a great friend and always will be. I'll never forget my time with him.

I drove thoughout all of Las Vegas dropping off resumes. Everyone in radio is out of town. People are just too busy these days with all the down sizing.

Afterwards I got a call from a gentlemen in Phoenix. He is a producer/ PR guy for a new tv reality show. A show about some different communications experts who have different emphasis and skill sets trying to work together to use their talents to improve the community. He is interested in having me audition or maybe be a part of the show. It sounded intriguing. We will see where this road can take me. I don't know what to think, this could be what I needed, but its hard to say. We will see what happens when I learn more.



I drove into San Bernardino California. Finally back west. I met up with my old girlfriend Leighann, to whom I hadn't seen in nearly three years. There was a mission between us and alot of heartache. We were set to go see the Gin Blossoms in San Juan Capistrano. Our favorite band together.
I had this night set in motion before the trip was even taken. This pivotal reunion was perhaps just as important as anything else in the entire trip. Leighann has been for years the one I couldn't let go.
The night couldn't have been better, she looked great, made me a nice dinner. We saw the concert and it was AWESOME. We got to high five the singer on stage and take a photo with the singer and guitar player. It was a night I couldn't have predicted or couldn't imagine. It had all the elements of a story book reunion. This night I had plans for it to go one way, but I was pleasantly surprised in that I was willing to let it go another. I'll keep the contents of the discussions private, but from the night it would seem to look like a happy ending to my story. This marks what may be the best day of my trip, and potentially my life. Coming to see her, just felt like.......home.

scripture :TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment