Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 42 New England song: As My guitar Lies Bleeding in my arms - Bon Jovi

This morning I woke up with the chills. I am definately ill. I will have to take it easy when I get back to DC.

My friend Amy called me up, we spoke for an hour as she grinded her teeth at the current situation we are in, meaning the recession. She was telling me how she wanted to become Ahmish. She is getting tired of having to apply for jobs that she is overqualified for. I understand, that is tempting to go that route. I wish I had something inspirational to say to her, but I haven't found any real job offers for me after all this work. All I could do is share some Rocky stories to her in hopes to get some inspiration. But it is hard, its hard to keep the chin up. All I could really do is listen.

My appointment I was supposed to have in Boston fell through that morning. Its ok, it was worth the effort. We spent most of the morning looking for Fenway park and getting lost in the Boston Traffic. That is one thing about Boston I would hate. The traffic sucks. And because it is an old town, it was built in a way that it is easy to get lost and you can't find your way later on.

Ben Left me at the bus station and I traveled all day. I was feeling terribly sick the whole way through, luckily I still have some nyquil. However, I got some flu like symptoms that I don't really need right now.
But I was stranded in New York City for a long long time waiting for my bus that never arrived. I was almost about to feint at one point as I waited on the busy steets of New York for 3 and half hours for my transfer bus to dc. Since it never came, I barely caught the last bus to Baltimore instead. Not feeling well, I will definately need a blessing and some drugs. Other than that, life is good. Thats all I got.

scripture:TBD

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! How sad! I swear, they have different colds and flus across country-- when I first got to West Virginia I kept getting sick, and people told me I had to acclimate to east coast diseases :D You'll pull through, and then just as you are coming back west your immune system will be able to kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I forgot my roommate Sarah had been using my computer and I was still logged into her google account. :)

    ReplyDelete