Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 47 Kalamazoo MI song: Wide Open Spaces - The Dixie Chicks


Had a good day in Church, stayed wide awake and analyzed the proclamation to the family. Katie's grandparents sent me away full with some really good left overs of some home cooked goodness. Katie and I said goodbyes of good luck to one another and I was off.

All the way to Kalamazoo Michigan. A long drive through Ohio, way too long. Not one of the more fun drives. I ran into two tolls without any money. I must say Kalamazoo is much smaller than I imagined but I may have some real leads to follow out here. We will see.

I am staying at my friend Steve (the Bumble Bee)' s house. I got to meet his parents the king and queen bee. They are very hospitibul and we watched some sports together. I also met the Bumble Bee's older brother Jason, and when he found out I was a Chris Webber fan (of course I am, I am from Sacramento) I. WAS. IN!! I think the folks from michigan hate the lakers for the same reason those from sacramento hate them. Because we are still upset about game six in the 2002 nba finals. Jason and I got a long great. Then he pointed me in the right direction of some radio stations to hit up for tomorrow. So now I have my day planned.
Thats all I got today. I can't wait to get back to work.

scripture: Alma 32: 42

2 comments:

  1. I haven't followed pro ball since 2002.
    I refuse.
    If I had a smite button, Phil Jackson would have perished LONG ago.
    Grrr...
    But nevermind all that-we gotta keep your vibes positive, right? :D Keep plugging away! Matt and I check the blog every day to see how it's going. I vote that you get a blog sponsor who can ad. on your blog, so that you can get some extra dough to cover that nasty, rotten, totally uncalled for ticket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I second Annie.

    The girl brings up excellent points, what can I say? :D

    ReplyDelete